Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

DT #94 at Mo's-Easel Card with an Animal

Well, for the month of August I will be the hostess with the mostess over at Mo's. If you look you can find the upcoming challenges making it easier for you to play along. We have so many fun projects and themes coming up. I hope you can play along. So for my first challenge at Mo's I decided to not only make an Easel Card, but I thought it would be fun to include an image that also had an animal in it. Mo has so many cute images that include all types of animals, the hardest part of the challenge is to decide which one to use. In the end, I decided to use "it's Hot" Which you can find HERE we were having a heat wave here in New York when I did this, so it was the perfect choice.. He looks so relaxed hanging out in his sisters kiddie pool... And his huge feet reminded me of my sons huge feet..lol he eventually did grow into them...

Here is my easel card:




and I'm having so much fun making matching boxes. Here is a picture of the box:

Card in the Box:

Card & Box:

Ribbon & Buttons from The Ribbon Girl,which you can find HERE the rest of the stuff from my stash..

Image: It's Hot
Paper: DCWV The Blossom Song, SU certainly celery,
Extras: button, ribbon, rhinestones, splash sticker, ticket corner punch, snorkle & fins sticker
Image colored with copics & prisma pencils

As always thanks for stopping by my part of the world, now that you are here, I would love hearing from you.

Hugs
Debbie

15 comments:

cheryl said...

morning hun hope you are okay,this is one gorgeous card hun love that image,and the colors and layout are just perfect hugs cherylx

heidy said...

Oh wow Debbie,love this,those papers are gorgeous!
And that box is fabolous!
Hugs Heidy

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Hi Debbie! :) A fabulous set...the box is the perfect compliment to such a gorgeous card x

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Debbie! Love the colors and papers and the fun image! Great coloring!

Sheila said...

Fabulous creation Debbie, love this Mo image reminds me of my oldest grandson, his has long gangly legs that hang over everywhere when he's chillaxing..lol.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS and FUN Deb!!~

Pat said...

Hi Debbie! I've been drooling over this card for a week! hehehe! I lov-e-dy love love it! Yummilicious colors! And your coloring - as always - is stunning! Those little snorkeling embellies are just perfect! Love the box...I think I may need to get the info on how to make these (hint hint! hehehe!) Hugs, darlin'!! Pat

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the adorable fun image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is so fun. Love your colors and embellishments are so perfect. Love the matching box. Great Challenge!!!

Iulia said...

Hey Debbie! This is one terrific card, sweetie! Boys cards always seem to be neglected and it's great to see such a gorgeous male card for a change! The colors are amazing, really refreshing on this heat we're having here in Romania too. This image is fabulous and your coloring did justice to it. Really really beautiful!
Love the matching box. Yes, it's a great idea to make some of these too. I barely have the time to make the card inside. Oh, I wish I had more time:(
Big hugs to you and enjoy your week-end (oh, I'm green pea with envy when I think of all those Broadway shows you might be attending:)))
Luv, Iulia

Dena said...

Wow! You rock Debbie! The colors are so perfect for a beachy type card and I love how you did the box with the snorkle and fins!!! CUTE!
Hugs, Dena

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous and fun. Great box with the card and oh such a sweet puppy in the pool iwth him. hee hee

Wendy said...

So adorable, Debbie! Love the image, papers and of course your coloring & the cute embellishments!! Great card! :)

Lynne in NI said...

COOL card Debbie! Fab colours and great image too ... though I doubt I'd ever get my pooch in the pool ... bathtime is enough of an ordeal!

Tammi said...

Perfect theme, I'm here sweatin' and would love to be in pool! :) AWESOME card/box, wow love the embellies you included!