Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sugar Bowl #50-Marlene's Sketch

I followed the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl, not only did we have to follow a sketch but we had emboss as well. Since I had these paper out, I decided to use up the scraps for this card. I love working with blues so I found this quite easy. I will probably save this for my great niece who will turn 1 in March...

I was inspired this morning by Pat Franks beautiul card, so thanks for the inspiration Pat. Here is my take on the Sugar Bowl's challenge.



A close up:




Image: Sugar Nellie-Daisy
Paper: SU: Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, DCWV-At Home
Extras: Sizzix Swirl Die, nesties, SU Pearls, MS Zig Zag Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Stickles,Ribbon,dimentionals and Nellie Snellin Flower Punch
Image Colored with Copics: Hair: E59,E49,E53,E25,Flowers, B41,B45,
Blue Jeans: B97,B95,B93,B91 Shirt: E31,E33,E35 Grass:G20,G21,G24

As always, thanks for looking
Debbie

6 comments:

Fiona said...

beautiful card Debbie...love the colour combo.

Fi

Ali Watson said...

Wonderful card Debbie, loving the blue tones and Daisy is so sweet.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

Happy New Year to you and yours

Ali x

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful !!! So love the papers you used and your coloring is gorgeous as always. hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

A gorgeous card and I love your beautiful colouring.
Best wishes to you and your family for a very happy New Year and all good things for 2011. Hugs

Lady Latte said...

Darling card Deb. I love blues and browns together and you went all out on this one. The image is so cute-love that little girl. Thank you for inspiring me to get back to copics and card making!!

Pat said...

Hi Debbie...I'm watching the Today Show...looks like they finally have the snow cleared in NYC!! How fun to have a friend in NY! Your card is just darling!! I've always loved this little image...her hair just tickles me...it's like she was in a wedding yesterday and her hair is still up...but she's back to wearing jeans & going barefoot!! Great DPs and coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us in this fortnight's challenge at the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog!! Warm New Year hugs, sweetie! Pat Frank