Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Merry ChrisMoose-Winter Wonderland #17



This was done for the Winter Wonderland Challange. This weeks challenge was Hot Chocolate. So we had to make a card with that in mind. I remembered I had this wonderful Riley image and imediately dug him out and colored and designed this card. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to assemble it until today so once again I am getting it in in the nick of time and didn't think I would even be able to upload it since I don't have any phones and am shocked my internet is up and running since it wasn't yesterday.

So here I sit waiting for the Verizon guy to get me up and running again. Not a happy camper at the moment since I've only had FIOS for 2 weeks and the text message they sent me said he is due to arrive anywhere today up to 8PM tonight. Seems they don't give you those wonderful windows on Saturdays..ugh!!!!

Paper: Basic Grey: Wassail Paper Pad, Stampin Up: Old Olive, Paper Trey: White
Extras: Nesties, Christmas Prismas, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Snowflake Punch, MS Branch Punch,
Stamp: Riley, Sentiment from Printworks

9 comments:

Teri said...

Fab card Debbie! Really cute image. GORGEOUS flowers!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xxx

Kris said...

WOW! Such a pretty card and those flowers with the little branches look totally real! Happy Saturday...Kris

Tammi said...

Oh Debbie, wow this is soooo cute! The paper is gorgeous, love the layers and the pretty flowers! Ugh on the waiting hope it's not long!! ~Hugs

Teri said...

Wow! Wonderful card - love that Moose!
Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Great papers, I like the poinsetta flowers you added. Just adorable.

Sandi said...

I so love that background, it is so rich and elegant and then that touch of whimsy with the stamped image adorable. Sandi

Donalda said...

oh hon this is just gorgeous!!! Such beautiful coloring and so love that paper dear Hugs

Deb said...

What a gorgeous image of Riley, your colouring is beautiful! Great papers and I love the flowers you've added too!!

Rach said...

a gorgoeus card,love the pretty flowers that you have used. hugs rachxx