Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Sketcher #68- Halloween Trio


With school officially in session, I didn't think I was going be able to do a sketch this week. Take about Chaos in the office... Well, that's putting it mildly. It will be about 3 weeks before it settles down at work. I hope...

This was done for the Friday Sketchers challenge which is sponsered by Ladybug and Friends, talk about getting it in in the nick of time. Glad I made it!!!

Image: Whippersnapper & Sentiment from Michaels $1 bin...Love that bin
Paper: Paper Trey Cardstock: White, Plum Pudding, and Summer Surprise & DP Tim Coffey Halloween I Want Candy
Extras: Cuttlebug embossing folder
Image colored in with copics

Thanks for looking
Debbie

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Debbie that is adorable, hope things simmer down for you quickly. Sandi

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that is a fun and cute image. Your coloring looks awesome and I like the web in the corner.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous fun image, they're brilliant and love the card you've made with them.
luv
Debby

Kris said...

Great coloring job Debbie. Love that spider web corner too! Hugs...Kris

Tammi said...

Fun! Makes me smile...great little web corner and the paper is cute!