Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Power

Well it Thursday, and that means it time for Mo's and this week the challenge calls for that of a masculine nature.  Now for me that means CAS. No flowers, No Lace, No frilly stuff so what beterr image than "King for a Day" which you can find HERE and those  Lazy Mutt which you can find HERE.  Now I  told you I love these little mutts and as you can see, they can be used in so many ways.  They come in a set of three so this is the second image.




This image represents my husband to a "T".  He sits in his recliner  has the remote and is control.  But in my house, we don't call it the remote, we call it "The Power" because whom ever has it has total control of the TV.  we've called it "The Power" for as long as I can remember and now we have friends calling it "The Power" cause it's true who ever has that remote has complete and utter control of that TV...Complete and utter Power...lol   This was the card I gave my  husband for Father's Day, and he loved it.  He said it really reprepresented him to a "T' except for the beer can so I told him to pretend it was water

and of course my angle shot:



I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

 Image: Mo's Digital Image: King for a Day, Lazy Mutts
 Paper: 6 1/2 Paper Pad Kaiser Craft-Velvet Ensemble
 Extras: SU Punch, MS Punch
Image Colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils

 As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

10 comments:

paola said...

You totally nailed this one my friend, love the striped sofa chair, think i may have to do that myself
smiles
Poala

Carla S. said...

Great guy card, Debbie! Love the papers and paper-pieced chair! It's such a fun image! Fantastic design!

Dorcas said...

Debbie, Perfect male card!!

heidy said...

Fabolous card Debbie!
XXX Heidy

Alina said...

gorgeous card, Debbie, I just love the colours!!
hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

Goodness knows our manly men don't need frills and flowers. LOL Absolutely perfect guy card Debbie. Your husband has said so too. :-) Hugs!

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie!
You made a wonderful card for your hubbyș loved your story about The Power:)) In our house, the TV is almost inexistent as we never watch it partly because we never find the remote...lol.
Great idea to use paper pieceing for the recliner! I may have to borrow this:)
Have a great weekend hun!
Hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debbie, great image and love his matching chair!
(Mine looks like that at the minute, stretched out on the recliner, dog snuggled in beside him, remote in one hand and a cuppa in the other!!)

Pat said...

We call it the "power" too! hehe! I love this card! Your coloring is brilliant, as always! And I love that you merged that lazy mutt into your image! (You are so clever! I still haven't tried merging! hehehe!) Love the paper pieced chair too! Miss you, lady! Can't wait 'til school's over so we can Skype during the week!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee Now this is a man's card! Great paper piecing for the chair and fun notebook edge.