Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's A Treasure Hunt - LOTV #118

A quick post from me today, I followed Bev's sketch over at Lili of the Valley. Once again, I've had this adorable image since it was first released and am first getting around to using him. This is for my friends son a little belated but, the thought is just the same. So I thought I would make it a little interesting since it is pirate themed after all. So his sister is hiding his gift cards around the house with clues and he will have to go on a treasure hunt in order to find his three i-tune gift cards.

Unfortunately, I will not be there to witness the hunt, but I am sure that I will hear all about it on Thursday when the hunt begins. So Good Luck Steven.

The Card:


The Box:


The Card and the Box


and last but not least, my angle shot



I am entering this into the following challenge:
Lili of the Valley: HERE Bev's Sketch
LollipopCrafts: HERE Anything Goes


Image: LOTV:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, SU: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Doohicky Die, Buttons,Nestibilities, Recollection Stickers, Ribbon
Image Colored with Copics

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the worldl, now that you are here, I would love hearing from you, your comments mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie

11 comments:

Dorcas said...

Oh Debbie! These are awesome!! I loooove that teddy in a pirate's box.:-)

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,your friend son will love this it's so cute,great card for a boy!
Hugs Heidy

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee adorable, what a fun idea to have him go on a treasure hunt also. even if you can't be there you will hear all about it. how adorable.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous pirate themed card & gift box. Lovely colour work. Lovely design. Hugs Lesley

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie your cards are WONDERFUL!!~

Sonia said...

Hi Debbie
You did a wonderful creation, love the Pirate's Box!! Great Job!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. Hope to see you again. Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card and love the pirate ship box to go with it.
luv
Debby

scrap joanny said...

wonderful !!! I love the image and colors - Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts! hugs joanna

Cindy said...

These are just awesome, Debbie!! I love all of the details!! Fabulous dp!! I also loved you treat bags and boxes!! Fabulous!!!

Donalda said...

Hon this is just adorable !!! I so love that image and love you papers you have used dear. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV

Tammi said...

Soooo cute, just love that cute stamp and what you've made here!! Pretty colors and design...and a box too, you are so creative!