Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Card & Box

I used this adorable image that I received from my dear friend Tammi and used it to create this 6X6 card and matching box for my Principal who's Birthday is today.





If you too would like to make this fantastic box for your larger cards I got my inspiration from the very talented Maddy at Mad Imaginations Ladies she is a real inspiration, her cards are gorgeous, you must check her out..

The Box:

The Card:

This this the following challenge(s)
Simon SaysAnything Goes
The ABC Challenge This weeks challenge is trouble... Well I'd be in a lot of trouble if I didn't make a hand made card for the Principal.. I'd literally be in the Principals office...lol
Copic Creations Favorite Paper for Copic Coloring for me is I Neenah

Image & Sentiment: Lili of the Valley & A Muse
Paper: K&Company 6x6 Pack Julianne, SU: Kraft
Extras: Wild Orchild Craft Flowers, SU Ribbon, Nesties, Rhinestones
Image colored with Copics: Cat: C00,01,03,B60, Kitten/Cake: E47,44,43,41,40
Green: G85,82 Blue: B95,93

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my little part of the world. Would love to hear from you, your comments mean so much

Hugs
Debbie

16 comments:

Angela said...

Yes really a lovely image... You made a fabulous creation with it!!! Love the colours and the paper.
xxAngela

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,what a gorgeous set,love that image!
Hugs Heidy

Dena said...

Oh girl! This is too pretty! Wow to get a matching gorgeous box too? She is lucky!!! Love the image, it is one of my favs from LOTV (I have many haha).
Hugs, Dena

Laney said...

WOW!! Debbie a beautiful gift!!
hugs
laney

Unknown said...

WOW!! What a stunning gift set! Love that box and sweet card! Such great colors, sweet details and cute imagae! I understand why you would be in tropuble!! I'd love a card/box like that too!! =)
Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge again this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

Dorcas said...

Precious card!

Congrats on your win at Mo’s Blog Hop! Please email me with your mailing address so I can get your goodies sent out to you. Also you need to email Mo with your choice for a free digi.
Great work!
southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what SWEETNESS!!~

Deb said...

Ooooh, what a darling image!!!! I love your colouring (as usual its superb!) and that dsp with the flowers is so soft and pretty. Congrats on your win at Mo's!! Can't wait to see which free digi image you chose :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Debbie this is beautiful and adorable. She will love it, the box is awesome and such a great gift. I love making gifts for teachers. This week has been nuts so I am catching up on blogs tonight. Wish it were summer I have more time then. hee hee

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Debbie and love the matching box.
luv
Debby

maddy hill said...

What a gorgeous card - and i adore the papers and colours ! Glad the box tutorial came in handy for you xx
hugs
maddy x

Gloria Dawson said...

Just beautiful Debbie!!

Blessings,
Gloria

RoseC said...

Debbie, you've made this bear with cake image look wonderful on this beautiful card with box. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Kris said...

Just fabulous! Love the card and matching box - perfect to hide some little goodies. Hugs...Kris

Wendy said...

Tooooooo cute! WOW, I love the matching box & cards! Perfectly done too, Debbie! :)

Tammi said...

Gosh your so creative, another gorgeous and cute box/card combo...LOVE it! The paper is pretty, will have to check that out AND the link you provided. :) You always make me want to stamp after I come to your blog!