Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

MDUC #68 & Magnolia Stamp Lovers Sparkling

Haven't had a chance to make any cards lately, by the time I get home from work, I'm too pooped to pop, and my weekends have been very full. But I knew I had to play with this sketch by Debbie at MDU and at least get a Halloween card done. So this is my take on the MDU Sketch and Sparkling for Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge which will be my first entry for this Challenge.



A Close Up:


Thanks for Looking
Debbie

9 comments:

Tammi said...

Ack! This is CUTE! Pretty colors, really love that mix and great frame around her too...beautiful job on this Debbie! Guess what, I'm just about done with my 5th cal. month, it's taking forrrevver to get them done, lol! ~hugs

Janette said...

this is so cute! I love the orange sparkly letters.

Kylie said...

Awww... she is sooo cute! I love your little witchy Tilda. Gorgoeus take on the sketch too.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us this time at MSL and hope to see you on 10/24 for our purple and black challenge.

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card! I love the colours you've used!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Hugs Tanja

Cindy said...

I love the mix of textures and papers on this card. Your embellishments are quite nice, too. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge and please play with us again. C2

Debbie Pamment said...

This was the first sketch I've ever done. Thanx sooo much for doing such a beautiful job with it and joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Lynne in NI said...

Well it was definately worth waiting for ... she's fabulous! Love your black cat too!

Kruemel said...

Wow, this is wonderful! Love how you added the deep blue to the typical Halloween colors!

Thanks for following this week´s sketch at MDUC!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel