Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Simon Says Make a Gift

I love making Post it Note Holders. They are so quick and easy to make and are perfect gifts for anyone because they are so practical. You can take it to work and place it on your desk, put it by your phone at home and just about use it for anything especially jotting down quick notes. They are also reusable so when you run out just glue another post it note in its place.

If you would like to make one, the measurements are as follows:

Cut Cardstock at: 3 1/2" Wide x 7 1/2" long, score at 3 1/2" & 4"
Use a 3 x 3 post it note
Decorate top and Viola very quick post it note:

So here is my take on this weeks Simon Say's Challenge-Make a Gift







Image: Printworks-Pea in a Pod
Paper: Scraps?
Extras: Nestibilities
Image Colored with Copics

As always thanks for looking
Debbie

4 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful post it note holder I lvoe the green colors
hugs Lia

Christine said...

Love it!!! Yes, these are a quick but wonderful gift to give someone. I love yours. The stamp is adorable and your coloring is great!! Thanks for the tutorial. I think I may whip one of these up today. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Those greens are stunning (green's my favorite color!!) :) Very sweet image too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Chris (catt871) said...

What a GREAT gift!!!! I love that image, very cute! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Chris & the DT