Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Magnolia-Folds

First let me say..Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Here is my card for the Just Magnolia Challenge which is to make a card with folds.. I did a tri-fold card, so here is my take on the challenge

This is my 2nd tri-fold card, my first was for a House Mouse challenge a few weeks ago.I can see me using this technique again especially when my 16 year old son actually commented on it saying how much he loves these. You know kids especially boys, they never comment on anything..lol

Here it is slighly open:

The inside of the Tri-fold:

Image: Tilda's, Sentiment on outside from SU, Sentiment on the inside from Printworks..love those
Paper: SU-Rose Red, Designer Paper from Basic Grey
Extras: SU-Scallop Punch, Circle Punch & Photo Corner Punch, Rhinestones
Image colored with Copics: E000, E00, E21, E31, R20, RV21, YG23, YG25, C00, C1, C2

5 comments:

Kris said...

WOW - 2 Tilda's for the price of one! Such a pretty card Debbie. Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs...Kris

Dena said...

Your card is super gorgeous! I love those papers and the fold is sooo fun!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Debbie, sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a great card I lopve the jopy fold and of course your lovely Tilda coloured perfectly, thanks for joining JM this week
Hugs
Jacqui x

Tammi said...

Now your making me want to make one of these, love this adorable card!! Great fold and pretty papers, I need to go try this! :)