Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Penny Black #87 - Pins & Pearls


I was asked to make 3 bridal shower cards and this is the 2nd one that I did, I used my Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge to cut the frame at 5 1/4". I cut the frame 2x and then popped it up on dimentionals to give it some depth. I then used the shadow feature of the frame for the background of the frame (next time I know to use the blackout feature, hey you live and you learn).. The image is All White from Penny black one of my favorite images, and so easy to color... The card is a pre-embossed card from DCWV.

Image: Penny Black - All White
Paper: Basic Black, Paper Trey White, Sparkle Paper?
Sentiment: Computer generated
Extras: Cricut, Self Adhesive Pearls, SU-Oval Punch
Image colored with copics

Thanks for looking
Debbie

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card debbie...love the monochrome look and that elegant image.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxxxx

Sandi said...

stunning. Sandi

Fabiola said...

superbe pleine d'élégance bravo

Tammi said...

Oh WOW! Absolutely stunning! I've never seen that shape before, makes for a gorgeous wedding card!

Andrea said...

wow, amazing!