Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Copic Challange # 14 - Black-Emma Cow



This was done for the Copic Creations Challange, this weeks color is black. This is a bi-monthly challange which can be found on my side bar. I've learned so much from this site it's unbelievable. Suzanne Dean gives some awesome video tutorials, since I am a visual person this is right up my alley and of course each time I watch, I order new copics. So I now have the Grey "C's" on there way. So this was done using the few grey's I have.. can't wait to get the new ones to really give this a try.. So thanks Suzanne for those wonderful tutorials that you make for us novices.

Stamp: SugarPlum: Emma Cow
Paper: Making Memories, Basic Black &
Extras: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Web Punch & Nesties
Image Colored with Copies.

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Awww... Very cute.

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, wonderful card.
I must check out the tutorials.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Awww, this is adorable! Love that big bow! ~Hugs

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, excellent job.

Jodi said...

A wonderful card!! I love that you were able to join us for the challenge!! Great card and I love the papers!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card dear, what a cute image
Hugs Jacqui x

Kris said...

Just too cute. BTW...Lovely coloring with the grays you have! Kris