Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

PB Challenge #53 - Congratulations



First let me say Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary, I recently started to join in on the fun and have had a blast creating all these wonderful challenges that all you ladies on the DT have come up with. So thank you and once again and congratulations on your 1 year anniversary.

So here goes for my card, I had these papers out for my Father's Day card, when this hit me for a Graduation card. So here is my taken on this weeks challenge

Stamp: Penny Black: Top Dog, Sentiment from Michaels $1 bin
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel, Pasiley Paper I had in my stass
Extras: Brads, MS Zig Zag Border Punch, Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon, Nesties
Image colored with copics

8 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Debbie! I adore your image and the graduating car takes the cake!
hugs
Risa:)

Beth said...

This is so cute! I love this image and the colours are fab!

Good luck with the PB candy draw and thanks for joining in!

Beth xx

Kris said...

So cute Debbie. Sorry I've been MIA again - really long week (sounds like for you too!). We'll catch up soon...hugs...Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun I love your borders!!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Deb said...

What a great Grad card, I love the borders!!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh Debbie ... this is fabulous! I love your clever little doggie and the frame and border are just perfect! Love those paw brads too!
I must treat myself to this stamp sometime, don't think I have any grad stamps.

Heather Huggins said...

Cute Image!! Love the border punch!!