Followers

Monday, May 25, 2009

A Memorial Day Thank You


Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!

Well, we're off to our friends house for our annual Memorial Day BBQ. They always put out such a spread. Unbeliveable the amount of food they put out. So to help out, I made a tray of Eggplant Parmigiana, (hey we're Italian), Sugar Cookies and Brownies. So I made this card to go along with the dessert.

Stamp: Whipper Snapper: Uncle Sam, Sentiment: Print Works
Ink: Stampin Up: Brillian Blue & Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper: Deja Views-Sports Pack, Paper Trey White, Stampin Up: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Copics: YR000-Silk, B20-Blush, B97-Night Blue, R46-Stong Red, No-Neutral Grey #0, B60-Pale Blue Grey
Extras: Nesties, Ribbon, Stampin Up Scallop Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Zig Zag Punch, Red Rhinestones

Thanks for looking
Debbie

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

QAdorable, love your layers.

Kris said...

Hope you have a great BBQ! Such a sweet card - cute, cute image and I love your layout and use of the MS border bunch...hugs...Kris

Donalda said...

Oh your food sounds so good!!!! And just love the adorable card dear just beautiful

Emily said...

What a super Memorial Day card Debbie! I wish I could come to the BBQ as I am a HUGE fan of eggplant parmigiana. It's making my mouth water just to think about it. Have a great time!

Patti said...

Hope you had a great day! Love your card as usual. You have the greatest collection of stamps. I'll be in your area next summer so you know I'm going to call on you to play!! :)

Jodi said...

Very cute image! I love your layers on the card too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lady Latte said...

What a great card on a great day! I hope your BBQ was the best ever. You did a fine job with the card-I love the colors and what great coloring you did. Your work is always a great inspiration to me. TFS

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant image and I love that MS punched borders.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Oh your food sounds YUMMY Debbie!! Sounds like fun! :) Perfect image & card, too cute!