Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge # 43 - Egg Hunting

It's Palm Sunday, and I have my family coming over for dinner, just got my delivery from the caterers, I ordered the Seafood Salad, Antipasta Platter & the Fruit Platter. Just put the leg of lamb in the oven.. Boy, does my butcher know what to do with a leg of lamb. He de-boned it, stuffed it with garlic, put springs of Rosemary over it, tied it up, and it's good to go. Will put in the tray of lasagna in in about an hour. Only thing left to do is the salad, my sister made the String Beans with bread crumbs, and Mom & Dard are bring Asperigus (sp)...There are 5 cources, Do you think I have enough food?!!!!

As always, thanks for taking the time out to visit my blog

Stamp: Penny Black-Egg Hunting

Paper: Making Memories 6x6 pack, Paper Trey White-Stampin Up: Bashful Blue

Copics: N1 Neutral Grey #1, B60 Plae Grey Blue, B02 Robins Egg Blue,E51 Milky White, E31-Brick Beige, &21-Buttercup Yellow, &02-Canary Yellow

Extras: Prisma Flowers, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Nesties, & Dew Drops

12 comments:

Donalda said...

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time dear. And your card is just gorgeous dear

Tammi said...

Yum, yum, yum wish I could come over! :) Adorable Easter card Debbie, you've done an amazing job getting so many done.

Kris said...

I'm with Tammi - wish I could fly out there for your feast! BYW - this is one cute card.

Sheila Hallworth said...

Hi Debbie. Lovely card! You can pick up how to do a link direct to your cards from here

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/

Scroll down a bit on the left hand side for the code.

Sheila :)

Jules said...

Hi Debbie - thanks for leaving a lovely message on my blog. I see that you started yours only a few weeks ago the same as me.

Lots to learn isn't there - like how to get the housework done even quicker so we can spend more time crafting and blogging now!!!

Your blog is wonderful and your creations are brilliant - so clean and neat.

I will be back for another look soon!

Have a good day - Love Jules xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie so what a beautiful fun card, hugs Cindy

Pauline C said...

Sounds like a gorgeous yummy dinner ... and this is a gorgeous yummy card too - beautiful colour combo and cute image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love this colour combo and the layout is fab! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

debbie said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love everything about it!! Your dinner sounds wonderful, hope you are enjoying it. We are away from Alberta this week, actually on Prince Edward Island and I'm actually looking at the Atlantic right now. Gorgeous, but cold! Lots of seafood too. TFS, Debbie

Emily said...

Great card Debbie! I'm lovin' that striped DP in the background! Adorable bunnies!

Can you Fed-ex any leftovers from the big Easter extravaganza:)?

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, love those bunnies and gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the pretty colours and blooms. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x