Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

#156 - "B" is for Birthday

Well it's that time of the week again, it's Thursday, that means two things to me... Mo's Digital Pencil and FRIDAY is one day away... and this week we decided to try something new.  To use the letter "B"  and combine it with as many "B"'s as you'd like ....Just remember to use a Mo's image and you're good to go.  So since I was asked to make a Birthday Card,   I decided to use this adorable  image called Odette which you can find HERE

So my B's are for Birthday, Ballerina, Brown, and Blossoms


Here is a close up:

I am entering this into the following challenge:

 1. Wild Orchid Craft:: HERE Anything Goes

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image: Odette
Sentiment: Amuse
Paper: SU Close to Coco, Paper from stash
Extras: WOC Flowers,  Cricut for Numbers, Nestibilities, Rhinestones, Doily,and Swiss dot cuttlebug folder.
Image Colored with Copics

 I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE.

 As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

 Hugs
 Debbie

17 comments:

heidy said...

Beautiful card Debbie!!
XXX Heidy

Dena said...

Oh the bling is a perfect addition! Love this sweet ballerina card. Your flowers are beautiful for that feminine touch! Really, really cute Debbie!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, Hope you are managing to stay warmer, its fine dry weather here but quite cold.
Loving the card, she is adorable and your colouring is Beautiful. Such pretty detail and papers too.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous birthday card, Debbie! Love the layout and adorable image! Wonderful coloring and embellishments!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I was posting my card at WOC and saw your beautiful card and just wanted you to know how much I liked it...fantastic coloring!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

think your 21st birthday card is SUPER!
Frankie
fpete@san.rr.com

Tracy said...

Love all the wonky layered panels on this card Debbie. It's wonderful! Your Odette is colored beautifully and I love the addition of the cut out numbers. Awesome card! Hugs!

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin

Franz♥ said...

Oh Debbie, your card is too lovely, perfect for the little, adorable Odette! I love the way you've used swirls and flowers :)

Hugs, Franz.

Pat said...

Hey there my little sugarplum! I love love LOVE this card! You always have the best ideas! Love how you colored little miss Odette! Oh...ahem...you're slipping! I can't quite see the beach behind this adorable card! hehehe! You know I loves ya!! Hugs. Pat

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, I love this card it's wonderful and I adore this image it's soooo cute. Love the colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Kathleen said...

Hi Debbie, wow what a stunner! Fabulous card, gorgeous colour, great image and colouring, an all round great card!
Hugs
Kat x

Kim Bell said...

Debbie
Your card is just stunning as always. I love how you added the #21 to your card. Love your inspiration.

Hugz
Kim

Kim Bell said...

Debbie
I just your card just stunning. I love the #21 on your card just perfect. Love your inspiration.

Hugz
Kim

Kim Bell said...

Hi Debbie
I left you a comment on your card. I don't know if it took or not. I will come back later to check. Blogger is Freezing up sorry.

Hugz
Kim

AnjaCardz said...

Awww, I love the browns and pinks together and your card is so beautiful! Absolutely lush papers and a perfect addition of embellies. The matted 21 looks great.

Hugs, Anja