Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Doggie Treat Box

This week it, Iulia's turn to be our hostess with the mostess and It's In the Dog House. Now that's not fun if you're in the dog house, since that usually means you're in trouble. So I decided to use one of Mo's adorable dogs and since this one reminds me so much of my Ginger I couldn't resist using this adorable puppy and make this treat box for my girlfriends dog. Now if you look at the size of the milk bones and you see the size of her dog, you'll have a good laugh, because her dog is huge..So I  think I better go out and get some "Real" size milk bones....lol

Anyway, I used this adorable puppy called It's All In The Accessories that you can find HERE and HERE



I am entering this into the following challenge(s):

1.. Simon Says: HERE Anything Goes
2. Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Round In Circles

 Image: It's All in the Accessories Sentiment:
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Close to Coco, Crumb Cake,
Extras: SU: Treat Box, Doohicky die, pearls, Charm, Ribbon, WOC Flowers,Nestibilities
Image colored with copics

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a cute and creative idea, Debbie! Love the doggie treat bag you made! Darling image and beautiful details!

Laurel said...

Aww, this is so cute! I love that image of the dog and I love how you photographed! :)


Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Mau xx said...

aww!!! Debbie, I had to pop by and say what a great doggie box this is, I love the image and what a super idea to show it off.
Hugs Mau xx

Ellie said...

What a cute idea! Darling image and the papers are perfect choice for the image!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, this looks fab Debbie - I know just the dog who would love this! ;) lol.

Great design and brilliant idea, love all the embellies too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Dawny P said...

Awww, I love your sweet doggie treat bag, it's fab chick :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny xxx

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful image and such a cute treat bag. Lovely project and fabulous image!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Cathryn said...

Debbie, love the Attitude, always laugh at this image and your treat bag is awesome.

Pat said...

Hey there my little sugarplum!! I had a feeling you'd choose this sweet little Mo image this week...she does look a little like Ginger...both are so stinkin' cute!! I love the teensy little puppy snacks (Ginger's size, no doubt)...and let me guess... your friend's dog is HUGE?! hehe! I tell ya, you crack me up!! Your coloring and design work on this little treat box are brilliant, as always!! Will look for you later...should be hanging out crafting all weekend! Mermaids to color1! ;-) Hugs. Pat Frank

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cute giftie for a doggy friend. Love Mo's image, I'll have to get my Ruby a collar like that ... though I think she'd prefer the bones! :)

Ginger said...

I love this treat bag! It is so cute!

Torrey said...

Super cute, Debbie! It reminds me of the "Taco Bell" dog...but then again, all Chihuahuas remind me of the Taco Bell dog.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Debbie and love the cute doggy image too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

LOL on the size of her dog compared to those treats, a fun and cute idea!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

LOL Yea I would say those are tiny for Ranger also. Adorable little treat bag and I am sure her furball loved them!