Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Walk Through Central Park

Well, it's Thursday and you know what that means, it's time for a Mo's.  This week our challenge is A Walk Through the Park and to me there is nothing like a walk in the park with your dog and stopping off for some Mr. Softee.   Little Lacie is enjoying her Mr. Softee ice cream with her Lazy Mutt as she strolls through Central Park here in New York.  You can find her HERE and HERE and these adorable Lazy Mutts HERE.  I am in love with not only Lacie but these Lazy Mutts and  they come in a set of three and can be used in so many ways I will be merging them quite a lot.


 Here in New York we have an ice cream truck called Mr. Softee.  You can hear that jingle a mile away, or at least I can say that the kids can hear that jingle a mile away.  OMG!!!  It's a joke in my house and we are on the 10th floor, as soon as we hear it,  we all scream ICE CREAM... He makes the best soft serve ice cream in a truck, and drives around  the area. You name it, he makes it.  I tried to  uploaded a video from You Tube  just to give you guys  a taste of that jingle...Just in case you don't know it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

 Here is a the card My Angle shot

I will be entering this into the following challenge:

 Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Anything Goes

 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

 Image: Mo's Digital Image: Lacie, Lazy Mutts
 Paper: Basic Grey SU Certainly Celery
 Extras: WOC Flowers, Corner Punch, Doily, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Die
 Image Colored with Copics

 I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

 Hugs
 Debbie

14 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Gosh what a pretty card Debbie! :)

Love this image, fab colouring and as always gorgeous detailing too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Pat said...

Look at you, girl...merging extraordinaire! (Don't mind me, I'm jealous!hehee!) I love this card, sugar! Gorgeous coloring - as always! This is one of my earliest Mo images...yet I've never actually colored her up! (For shame, for shame! hehe!) I really must remedy that...and soon. Hey...it's been ages since we skyped. Maybe we can catch up soon. Hey...guess what? Isla arrived at 3 a.m. Friday morning...finally! Hugs. Pat

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Debbie! What a great little scene you created with your merge! Pretty papers and gorgeous flowers!

heidy said...

What a pretty card Debbie!!
XXX Heidy

Dorcas said...

Hey Debbie! What a gorgeous card! Man, if I hadn't already just wolfed down a chocolate cupcake and milk you'd have me wanting icecream! lol

Tracy said...

Ooo all those yummy flowers are so pretty on this card Debbie. Gorgeous job on the images. I love those mutts too. :-) Nothing like soft serve ice cream. I'm hungry now! LOL Hugs!

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is just gorgeous oh just love that image and the layout and colours are just amazing hugs Cherylxxxxx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debbie, love how you merged your images together. My dog wouldn't be lying on the ground if I'd a big ice cream though ... she'd be sitting with her big eyes and hungry face staring at me and waiting for her turn!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Debbie, wow this is a stunning card I love the image, colours and the design. All just breath taking
Hugs
Tamara

Cindy said...

Debbie, what a beautiful, sweet card!! I just love all of the flowers, and the colors you used!! What a darling image!!!

Iulia said...

Totally adorable! The colors are absolutely fantastic, my favorite color combo ever!
If we ever decide to come to the US rest assured I will let you guys know. We've been in a lot of places but since our little one was born we are sticking to Romania and swurrounding countries. Hope things will get better in the future!
Big hugs to you!
Iulia

Bev said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

Elaine said...

Debbie your cards are stunning , fabulous colours and designs , this card is so pretty.well done Hugs Elaine

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

She is just cute as a button. Fabulous girlie girl card, great flowers and oh such beautiful coloring.