Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sending Peace

This week at Mo's our theme is Straight from the Heart. This card represents a sisters love which is straight from the heart. One of the teachers I work with asked me to make a card for her sister's 40th birthday. The same teacher I made the candle for using this beautiful image Sending Peace which you can find HERE. Her sister loved the image so she asked me to make a card using the same one and since her favorite color is pink I used pink as my main color. I also decided to make a matching box since it is for a special birthday.

So here is a picture of the card:


The inside of the card:


The card and the  box


Angle shots of the card and the box below














I am entering this into the following challenge:

1.  Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Punch it Out - Use Punches and or Die Cuts


 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't forget to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.


Image: Mo's Digital Image: Sending Peach Sentiment: LOTV
Paper: Stamping Up Extras: Doily, Border Punch, WOC Pins, Rhinestones, Nestibilities, WOC Flowers, Cuttlebug Corner Die, Pearls, Doohicky Tag Die 
 Image Colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

 Hugs
 Debbie

13 comments:

Dorcas said...

Do you know, I totally forgot about that image? I was like, "Is that Mo's"? Wow, as usual you did a totally awesome job with it Debbie! Matching box and everything! Beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card and box, Debbie! I love the papers and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of Mo's gorgeous image!

Pat said...

Hey there my NY sistah...this card is gorgeous! I'd forgotten you used this Mo image on a candle! Your friend's sister is gonna love this!! Your coloring is brilliant, as always! I'll be looking for you this weekend...I'm ready for Happy Hour with my bestie! Hugs. Pat Frank

Alina said...

beautiful project, Debbie, gorgeous papers and details!!
hugs, Alina

Shelby said...

Beautiful work and love all of the details! I'm sure the sister will just love this card.

Shelby

Tracy said...

Boy is she gonna be happy with this! Beautiful Debbie and a matching box too. :-) Hugs!

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous. Her sister will love it and the box is just the added bonus to put it over the top!!! You always put soooo much effort into those projects I am sure they have no idea!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Debbie.
luv
debby

Dena said...

Debbie! Oh this is so pretty! I think that image is great!!! Lovin those swirly rhinestones!!! I wish I would take the time to make a matching box, it looks sooo amazing!!
I hope your summer is going well!
Hugs, Dena

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful, she is going to love it. So sweet of her sister to ask for an image she liked and her colors. The box is always the kicker for your cards, they add that extra special something!

Lotte said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love you creation of the card and box!
Hugs Lotte

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
Lovely details ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Iulia said...

Yet another one of your gorgeous elaborated creations! I know it takes a lot of time to color one digi; I rarely colro the same digi twice, so I admire you even more to see the same image colored the same way, using the same colors twice! That's what I call dedication!
The card, the box, everything looks wonderful and the colors are just perfect!
Hugs, Iulia