Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Card

This week, at Mo's we decided to go outside the box and make a circle card and I must admit, I was quite perplexed, I had no clue of what to do. A circle card,  I wasn't a happy camper since I don't own any large nestibilites what's a girl to do. Then I remembered my Tag's Bags, Box, and More cartridgere from Cricut, and I cut out this circle card at 5 1/2" mirror image and this is what I came up with.



The inside of the card:






I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image: Michael Sentiment: SU Short & Sweet
Paper: SU: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue,
Extras:WOC Flowers, Nestibilities, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickers, cricut
Image Colored with Copics and Pencils

I am also enterning this into the following challenge:

 1. Paper Sundaes: HERE Things with Wings - Lilttle Michael has wings
 2. Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Anything Goes

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Hun,how gorgeous is ,that love the image and that is one,super shape too,just beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Dena said...

How cool! I love how you used a little window! I am obsessed with my cricut and use it all the time!!! Great card Debbie!!!
Hugs, Dena

heidy said...

Oh this is so adorable Debbie!
Hugs Heidy

Pat said...

Hey girl...I am LOVIN' this card! Cool aperture design...and that bow is fabulous!! Gorgeous coloring...and the embellies are perfect...especially the diamonds! Those ARE diamonds, aren't they! hehe! Stunning card, sugar! Hugs. Pat Frank

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Debbie, nice details!
hugs, Alina

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! What a fantastic design you came up with! Sweet image and wonderful coloring!

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, well you have to be pleased with this, it's fabby, and the image is so super cute. Love the embellishments.
Hugs Sue W.

Tracy said...

You had more gumption than me. LOL I thought about using my Cricut too, but was too lazy to drag it out. It's sooo neglected. :-) I love the cut you chose and that sweet little angel is adorable peeping through the window. Hugs!

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this time.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Love your window idea.

Jennifer said...

Debbie, this is darling! The window is fab too! Beautiful artwork!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Sheila said...

Debbie this is utterly beautiful, I love the aperture it works fantastically to showcase, your faulous choice of image.
Loving the flowers & bling on this one too.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Elaine L. said...

Such a sweet card, Debbie! I love the window in the front and the swirls of bling!

Bev said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at WOC this time x

Iulia said...

Oh, this is gorgeous sweetie, and so cleverly done! I absolutely love the idea of cutting a window on a card! Looks so cute and special!
You don't necessarily need nesties to make a gorgeous card! When I need to make it different I just take my scissors and cut. There are lots of people out there who don't even have a big shot yet they make the most amazing cards cut freehand:)
Love this! Gotta come back and look closer when I need one of these!