Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

This week Pat is our hostess, and she wanted us to use flowers, so flowers it is, and what better image to use that this new image called Mistress Mary which you can find HERE. I thought she would be perfect for the flower challenge after all, Miz Mary, How Does your Garden Grow? Now you know I'll be reciting that poem all day now..lol and just in case you forgot how it goes, here goes.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.

I also decided to merge again, haven't done that in ages so I merged her with The Big Guys Garden they went so well together. You can find himHERE





The inside of the card, I did put the poem on the inside as well:



And last but not least, my angle shot:


I am also entering this into the following challenge:

1. Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Spring Is In The Air
2. Simon Says Stamp n Show: HERE Anything Goes


I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image:Mistress Mary and The Big Guys Garden Sentiment:
Paper: DCWV:Cafe Mediterranean,
Extras: WOC Flowers, Corner Punch, Twine,
Image Colored with Copics & Prisma Pencils

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie




12 comments:

Dan said...

I love the dimensional aspect you've added with the flowers and foliage! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww these two go so well together. Your coloring is beautiful. You did a great job with the merge..lovely card.

Cindy said...

Oh, Debbie, this is just awesome!!! What a darling image!! You have colored it so perfectly!! I absolutely love the flowers and the twine!! So creative!! Just a fabulous card!! Love the inside too!!!

Pat said...

Hey there my dear NY sistah!! How are ya doin', sweet friend?! I've missed you bunches. Am home now so I can get back into crafting and Skyping again! Yikes girl...you are going to have to walk me through that merging business...I swear, I'm the only one on Mo's DT who has never tried this! haha!! I love this card...how brilliant to merge these two images...they're perfect together. And I love the teensy image on the inside. Really ties the whole card together! I love it! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Debbie! How cuuuute! I love how you merged these two, looks like a little girl and her grandpa, precious!

Carla S. said...

This is fantastic, Debbie! Perfect images to merge and great coloring of the whole scene!

heidy said...

Oh this is so lovely Debbie,these two are perfect together!
Hugs Heidy

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Debbie! I still haven't learned how to merge images (I only have GIMP) so I am always in awe of you gals who have such computer savyness. Your card is so sweet, I love the two images you chose! Great layout, pretty coloring and gorgeous floral arrangement! Super job on this challenge...hugs...Barb <><

Alina said...

lovely idea, Debbie, to use those two images together! beautiful card and gorgeous flowers!
hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

Great merge of those two Debbie! All those fun bright colors really reach out and grab you on this card. Beautiful flower arrangements too. Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the two images together they work a treat, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

elsi said...

Cute springcard :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥