Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I See Spots or is it Double

Well it's my turn to host this week, and decided to use some paper from my stash. I have so much paper and yet I still buy more. So why not use some that have spots or dots. Or some ribbon with spots or dots, Everyone has some somewhere right. Another easy peasie challenge for you to play along with right. Just remember to use one of Mo's adorable images and you're good to go.

I decided to use this adorable image called Two tu-tuos that you can find HERE and HERE.



The inside of the card:




and of course my angle shot:


I am entering this into the following challenge:

1. Wild Orchid Craft: HERE Things with Wings - well they do have wings
2. Simon Says: Here Flowers

Image: Mo's Two Tu Tuo's
Paper: Doodlebug Cupcake & Bubble Gum Assortent, SU: Crumb Cake
Extras: Corner Punch, Memory Box Die Cut, Doily, SU: Heart Punch, Corner Punch, MS Border Punch, Button, Ribbon, Twine, WOC Flowers, Charm, Tags & Stickers
Image Colored with Copics & Prisma Flowers

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beyond adorable, Debbie! I love the papers and layout and flowers and of course, the sweet image! Fantastic coloring and design!

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,what a fabolous card!
Hugs Heidy

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is simply stunning,your detail is just amazing love the image and your beautiful attention to detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Debbie! I love this image, in fact, I'm using it in an upcoming challenge! You've done a beautiful job coloring the twins and your embossed heart fit perfectly with your spotted dp, which is perfect with the gingham. xoxo Barb <><

Tracy said...

Oh wow Debbie did you pack the gorgeousness on this card! All those lovely die cuts paired up with that yummy little doily to make the perfect background for those two little cuties. Beautiful card! Hugs!

Pat said...

Hey there girlfriend!! I am love, love, LOVIN' this card!! Such an adorable image...beautifully colored! And that bow...how did you make that? It's fabulous!! Love the smaller image inside too! Hugs. Pat Frank

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie.
luv
Debby

Dorcas said...

This is adorable, Debbie! I love the dots and especially how you did the embossed dot heart too. Really pretty!

Tammi said...

Hi Debby, wow, beautiful! Lovely design and embellies! ~hugs

Elaine L. said...

How pretty this is! I love all the wonderful embellishments, and the addition of ballerina stickers is perfect!

xxxtglxxx said...

Debbie, this is utterly gorgeous! :)

Fantastic image, beautifully coloured and your embellies are outstanding.

hugs

xxalisonxx

loriete said...

Such a cute and sweet card! Lvoe all that pink! Adorable!
Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

Hugs,
Loreta

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

ACK! Oh my goodness... those are the sweetest balerina's ever. Darling darling all around!!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie - love the colours and flowers and the ribbon is so lush! Hugs, Juliexx

Michelle said...

I am totally in love with this card - especially like the ballet shoes charm.