Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photo Inspiration

This week our theme was chosen by Dorcas. She found this beautiful photograph of this gorgeous floral arrangement by Amy Osaba which was photographed by W.Scott Chester. You can follow the colors of the beautiful flowers, you can follow the theme, or whatever inspires you from the picture, but the most important thing to do is to have fun and remember to use one of Mo's adorable images.



I decided to go with the wedding theme and use the beautiful colors of the floral arrangement. I chose this beautiful image called Flower Girl which you can find

HERE and HERE



The inside of the Card:




My Angle Shot:


I am entering this in the following challenge:
1. Simon Says: HERE Anything Goes
2. Wild Orchid Crafts: HERE Bingo I chose I Gems, Flowers, Ribbon & Lace and hoping my lacey border counts as the lacy part


I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image: Sentiment: SU Short & Sweet,
Paper: DCWV Cafe Mediteranian, SU Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
Extras: Ribbon, WOC Flowers, Twine, SU Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Nesties, MS Punch
Image Colored with Copics and Prisma pencils

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and twine from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

18 comments:

heidy said...

Beautiful Debbie!!
hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

How cute, Debbie! I'm lovin all the orange :) Those flowers are so lovely too.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! I love the colors and the sweet image! Wonderful design!

Dawn B. said...

I always forget about this image and she is perfect for this challenge. I love your inside decorating too. I always forget to do that. You rocked this challenge. Great job Debbie.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable and beautiful card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Hey sugar! How absolutely yummy! I love the color combo! It is super yummilicious! Have a great weekend! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

This is so sweet, Debbie! I almost used the little one with curly hair, bur went with the wedding couple instead. This is even pretty inside!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awwww... How cute is she. Great layout and the scallop framing. This is a color I have a hard time with, you did awesome.

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Debbie! Your colors are so vibrant. Lovely design too. :-) Hugs!

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. Love the image and all the beautiful details.. Very lovely work as always.. hugs, Linda

Kylie said...

Beautiful Debbie!! So sweet :)
Thanks for playing at WOC this week,
Hugs Kylie x

Bev said...

Fab card Debbie, loving the colours! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

xxxtglxxx said...

Stunning card Debbie - I love those warm colours and cute image.

Hope you have a smashing week hun,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lynne in NI said...

ohhh, what a beautiful card Debbie, I LOVE your gorgeous colour combo.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so sweet!!!!!

Iulia said...

Very sweet and elegant! I love those sentiments you're using and the colors work so beautifully together!
Hugs

Mandy said...

Debbie your card is beautiful, so sweet & pretty, I admired this one on the challenge blog :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Kathlene said...

Very pretty paper choices, Debbie, and the image you've chosen is perfect. Love the rose and twine bow treatment. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy