Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7 Kids - Heidi Among the Flowers

I have some good news!!!! I was asked to join the ever so talented team over at 7 Kids College Fund. OMG!!! I am so excited.... How could I say no. I am still walking on cloud nine... So as my first Project, I decided to use this adorable and much neglected Swiss Pixie called Heidi Amoung the Flowers and make a Criss Cross Card.

So here is the card I did:



Heidi Amoung the Flowers
Neenah Paper
Copics
Fancy Tags
Memento Black Ink



The inside of my Criss Cross Card:



My angle shot:



I am also entering this into the following challenges:

1. Wild Orchid Crafts: HERE Get in Shape
2. Pile it On: HERE We See Spots, Stripes or Both
3. Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE Swirls and Pearls

Thanks so much for joining us at the 7 Kids College Fund. I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun. If you need more inspiration you can visit the rest of the team by clicking HERE they really out did themselves and while you're at it, why not leave them a little love, they really out did themselves.

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

HugsDebbie

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Debbie, this is just fabulous!!! So many details!! I love the bling and the flowers. I adore black and white cards!! Fabulous coloring, as always!!!

Linda said...

Wow another stunning card!!!! Love your work!!!!! Wow Spectacular!!!!

** Isa ** said...

Hi Debbie, this is sooooo Sweet x I am loving those pretty papers and all the details xxx Have a fab week end xxx

Samantha said...

Fabulous card LOVE the image and papers too! pretty flowers, Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

kbrandy4 said...

Stunning creation Debbie!! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies this time!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Tammi said...

Congrats Debbie, that's awesome!! What an amazing first card for them, it is GORGEOUS!! Oohh love the black, red, blue and white, pretty combo! I've always wanted to make this type of card, love yours.