Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa and Snowey

Well, when I take a plunge, I take a plunge, and when Sassy Cheryl had a sale, I took advantage, and bought a little bit for every occassion, and I'm so glad that I did so that I could play along again this week. This week the challenge at Sassy Cheryl, is It's Santa so I decided to play along once again...and use this adorable Santa and Snowey which you can find HERE. I also decided to make him into an easle card which I haven't made in a while don't know why, I love easel cards, so I can also play along in this weeks Wild Orchid Crafts challenge which is easel cards.

Here is a picture of my card:


Since it is an easel card, and it is a little bulky, I decided to make a box for the card so here is a picture of the card and the box:





And of course, my Angle Shot:


So here is my card for this weeks challenge for both Sassy Cheryl which you can find HERE and Wild Orchid Craft which you and find HERE Hope you like it.

Image: Sassy Cheryl: Santa & Snowey
Paper: Designer Paper from Stash, Stampin Up
Extras: Sizzix Embossing Folwer, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Doohicky Die Cut
Image Colored with Copics

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

9 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunner Debbie! LOVE your new images and I'm always so envious of how easily you use your embellies and swirls ... mine always just look plonked on the card!

Pat said...

Hi there my little Debbie Cake!! I sure had fun Skyping today!! Wait 'til you see the card I was working on! grrrrr!! But YOURS...it looks even better here than when we were Skyping!! I love the embellies...I never seem to able to pull off scrolls like you do! Mine always look goofy..yours are stunning! And that box! Perfection!!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us again at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat (p.s., did your hubby tell you I called youback? He must think Paola and I are NUTS! hehehe!)

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW! These are stunning!!!!!!!!! Both are amazing, but I love the one with the bells, flowers and swirls. Gorgeous!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and delightful! wonderful project!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so so ADORABLE!!~

The Wired Angel said...

What a darling set, Debs.. love the easel card and the box is perfect. I need to create some of those for these bulky cards I've been making. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Can't wait to see all of the new digis you bought! Hugs, Peggy x

Sandy said...

A beautiful card, love the image and all your swirls and flowers etc., Fab easel card, The box is fabulous too.
Sandy

jkreucher said...

Omgosh! Absolutely fantastic! your coloring is amazing! I love easel cards! The dp is great and the added swirls with the flowers is the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Santa challenge this week!
Judy

Tammi said...

Wow!! Love your coloring on the CUTE image and your design, it's just perfect! Love love love this!