Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One more Snowman...Well Maybe

Well I am glad that the Sassy Cheryl is a two week challenge this time, and I was able to squeeze this one in. This weeks challenge is snowmen, and as soon as I saw this one called Sassy Cheryl Plays a Trick, I immediately thought of my sister and how she is always doing those bunny ears. For those of you who follow my blog, I had upload a picture of her doing just that a few weeks ago...lol Anyway, you can find this adorable image HERE.

I decided to alter this book that I received at a Professional Development Seminar that I had to attend for work. It was soooooooooo boring until I got this book.. and I said, hummmm, I am definately going to alter this baby.. So here is what I did

I know I should have taken a before picture, but I am sure you guys get the drift, it was a plain old boring book...lol and here is the after:



My angle shot:


I am going to enter this in the following challenges:
Wild Orchild Craft: HERE Christmas Friends
Sassy Cheryl: HERE Snowman
Simon Says: HERE Anything Goes

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE

Image: Sassy Cheryl: Sassy Cheryl Plays a Trick
Paper: DP: DCWV-At Home, SU:-Crumb Cake & Early Espresso
Extras: Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Pearls, Swirl Rhinstone, Ribbon, Nestie, Ticket Corner Punch,
Image Colored with Copics & Prisma Pencils

As always thanks for stopping by my part of the world, now that you are here, I would love hearing from you.

Hugs
Debbie

12 comments:

Dorcas said...

LOve it Debbie!!

Pat said...

Hey Deb...it's even more beautiful on your blog! (Skype didn't do it justice!) Gorgeous coloring...as always! And I love all the yummilicious flowers!! Just the perfect amount! hehehe!! Your sister is gonna LOVE this!! Can't wait to hear what she says!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debbie...love the image, thats what my boys used to do...lol..beautiful colouring and papers, love the flowers.Great, fun project.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh this is fabolous Debbie,just love it!
Hugs Heidy

Sandy said...

A beautiful altered book, love the papers and the gorgeous image, fab colouring and love all those flowers.
Wishing you all the best for 2012.
Sandy

Ribbon Girl said...

Who would have thought there was a plain old book under that deliciousness - you've made a great job altering it. Mary G x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, I didn't see it before, but it's absolutely STUNNING now! WOW!!!!!! Gorgeous! I don't know if I would even use it now. To pretty to mess up! LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!!!

Heidi said...

Absolutely beautiful-love it! What a fabulous idea to alter a PD book-HA-I will have to keep that in mind! :)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

hee hee Very cute and a little mischevious I think with that face. Hope you had a great Christmas! Trying to catch up now that I have a few minutes. Have a great new years!

Cynthia said...

I love the layout, colors and gorgeous flowers with this Sassy Sally!

The Wired Angel said...

Love it, Debbie! I hope you save it and give it to your sis. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy New Year to you and your family. Peggy x

Ann English said...

Debbie, this is perfectly lovely! Your coloring is beautiful and the details of your card are exquisite.
So glad you joined us this holiday season at Sassy Cheryl's!