Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary Kenny K & Wild Orchid Crafts

Kenny K's and Wild Orchid Crafts are both celebrating there 1 year anniversary. They have some fantastic prizes, so I decided to join in on the fun...hey, better late than never. The theme is Anything Goes for Kenny K's and the sktech for Wild Orchid Craft is from the ever so talented Dena, but your card must be for a birthday, Hey after all it is there birthday.. So I figured, hey why not join in on the fun...right. So here is my take on the Kenny K challenge which you can find HERE and the sketch at Wild Orchid Craft which you can find here
I also used the sketch from Wild Orchid Crafts...This is the card & the box


The Card:

The Box:


The Card in the Box

I used Cheyenne which you can find Here the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and this adorable charm that I found at The Ribbon Girl which was perfect for my card. They really have so many beautiful charms and of course their gorgeous ribbons. You can find it HERE

A Close Up:

Another Angle:

I entering this into the following challenge:
Kenny K's Antything Goes
Paper Play Ribbon, Lace & Buttons
Wild Orchid Crafts The Sketch

Image: Kenny K - Cheyenne, Sentiment: Stampin Up and LOTV
Paper: All Paper from Stampin Up
Extras: Doily, Corner Punch, Buttons, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Ribbons, Pearls, Charm
Image Colored with Copics

As always, thanks for looking. Now that you are here, I would loving hearing from you, your comments mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie

16 comments:

heidy said...

Thanks Debbie,now I have to clean my keyboard,I'm slobber all over it!
This is really awesome,just love it!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week and good luck!
Hugs Heidy

Cheryl said...

wow hun this is one stunning set you have created here your detail is amazing hugs cheryl xx

Chrissy said...

STUNNING...your colouring is gorgeous and a fantastic image.I love the box set, fantastic.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

Oh WOWie, my hubby sure would like this!! Awesome card & box set, Debbie! Your coloring is amazing and I love the layout, color combo & papers! Just perfect! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la, I LOVE her!!~

tiggertastic said...

this is just amazing !

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Annika said...

Wonderful work! Loving the colouring and the design - perfect papers too. And I wish I had a foresight and patience to colour the same image twice so I could use one on the box!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz and good luck!
Annika

Patty Sue 2 said...

Both projects are beautiful! I love the blue and brown and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for hopping with us at KKKG's. Good luck on winning and I hope to see you next week!

Kimmi said...

Oh my word! This is gorgeous! Love the colours and layout and that box is to die for!!

Thanks for playing along for our 1st Anniversary blog hop challenge of Anything Goes at KKKG Challenge Blog

Good Luck

Kimmi x

Dena said...

Wowie Debbie! I now see your "wild" side haha! What a gorgeous card! Your matching box looks amazing!!! You go girl!

Hugs, Dena

Lynne in NI said...

Wowsers! What a stunning card, don't know too many blokes who wouldn't love it too LOL! Great box too, BTW, the hinges are a fab addition.

Ribbon Girl said...

An amazing card and box set! Beautifully coloured, everything matches perfectly - a masterpiece! Mary G x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

It's a amazing card! Thanks for joining us at WOC and good luck! :)

Tammi said...

Girl you rock those card boxes, always adds a little something special along with the card! Lovely papers, great card/box!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh my word... this should have a rating on it. LOL Great coloring and should I say very daring.... ha ha

Karina said...

Your project looks so great, Debbie. The layout and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for hopping and playing with us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges.
Hugs, Karina