Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just Magnolia sTanglar #107 Happy Birthday


I have to get busy this week and make four birthday cards along with a get well card, it's amazing how that headache kept me out of commission last week, but I must get them done so I am plugging away. I followed the gorgeous sketch by Donalda over at Just Magnolia/Hanglar Stanglar and finally inked up this beauty. I also dusted off my heating tool & my Iridescent Ice to fit the Wild Orchid Craft challenge this week which is embossing. So one birthday card down and three to go.

Image: Hanglar Stanglar- Sitting Butterflies Sentiment Stampin Up
Paper: K&Company: Julianne
Extras: Nestibilities, Doohicky Die, Ribbon, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, rhinestones
Image colored with Copics

This fits the following challenges:
Just Magnolia Hanglar Stanglar The Sketch from Donalda
Wild Orchid Crafts Embossing -Her wings are dry embossed using Stampin Up Iridencent Ice

As always, thanks for visiting hope you like what you see.
Hugs
Debbie

9 comments:

Hazel said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used. Hazel x

heidy said...

Hi Debbie,what a sweetie,hope your feeling beter!
Hugs Heidy

Ginger said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is darling. I like the rich bold colors and the soft flowers, she is super cute. I have to sign this Anonymouse instead of my name... odd... Stacy aka Twinshappy. :0)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card Debbie and love the sweet image.
luv
debby

Debs said...

Really gorgeous Debbie, beautiful colors and I love your swirls and flowers
Debs
xxx

Tammi said...

Aww, so adorable! Love the design/ribbon, really cute!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what an adorable card Debbie! The little Hanglar images are sooo cute and love your colours and embellies too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~