Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes


This is my first 6x6 card, the image to me called for a bigger card, so I followed the sketch over at The Sweet Stop and the theme over at,Just Magnolia/hAnglar sTanglar



Image: hAnglar sTanglar Messenger kit Sentiment: Amuse
Paper: K&Company-Jillian SU: So Saffron, Kraft, green
Extras: MS Border Punch & Butterfly Punch, Primsa Flowers & Wild Orchid Craft, Corner Punch, Button & Pearls

This fits the following challenge:
Just Magnolia hAnglar Stanglar This weeks theme Birthday
The Sweet Stop The sketch with a spin-Winged Things
Wild Orchid Crafts Wings

As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog,
Hugs
Debbie

9 comments:

laney said...

WOW!! Debbie it's gorgeous, love the image, love the colours and all the detail is amazing!!!
hugs
laney

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,this is absolutly beautiful!!
Hugs Heidy

Dena said...

Debbie! She is just beautiful! Love how you did the layout!
Hugs, Dena

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is perfect, gorgeous colours too, thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & Stanglar this week, hugs pops x

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Just beautiful Debbie! These little images are some of my favorit eand you colored her so beautifully!

Blessings,
Gloria

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debbie this is one very beautiful card, the design, colours and that gorgeous image, is just a delight to see, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card Debbie and what a fantastic color combo choice. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Hugs,
Wendy

Hazel said...

Your card is gorgeous and so beautifully detailed. I love it. Hazel x

Lady Latte said...

How cute this is! I love the colors-they are so vibrant without being too bold. I have such a time using the yellow tones. Very very cute-on top of my "love to death" list.