Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Another St. Patrick's Day Card...two down and two to go (hope I can get to them). I used my Tilda for this one and would never have thought of combining navy blue with the green. Since the paper already had those colors in it, I had no choice but to combine those colors and couldn't believe how pretty the two colors compliment each other. So I am sure I will combine those colors again.


The inside of the card:

I really am trying to use things that I haven't touched in ages. I really am determined to deminish my huge stash, so I used some eyelets that haven't seen the light of day in ages, after all, they were the perfect green for my project.



This fits the following challenge(s):
Fab n Funky All Things Green or Happy St. Patrick's Day
Magnolia Stamp LoversDies, Dies Everywhere
Secret Crafters Satruday Challenge Flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts Dies, Punches
Creative Card Crew Show Us Some Green

Image: Tilda, Sentiment
Paper: Deja Views-Lucky Day, Night of Navy, Bazil CS-Emereld Green
Extras: Nellie Snellen Flower Punch, Circle Punch, Doohicky Swirl Die, Rhinestones, MS Border Punch, Charm (from Michaels) Nestibilities, Twine, & on the inside the 2 sharmrock are from Recollections
Copics: Face:E13,11,02,00,000 Dress/Hat: G99,94,85 Clovers: G24,21 Hair/Bow/Shoes:
E35,y21,YR21

As always thanks for visiting my blog, would love for you to leave a comment, they always mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie

19 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning,the image the colurs,and the detail just amazing hugs cheryl xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card and love the pearl shamrocks inside the card.
luv
Debby

heidy said...

Oh Debbie,those colours are amazing together,so is your card!
Hugs Heidy

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debbie this is one beautiful card what gorgeous papers and design and that image of Tilda looks stunning, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria said...

This is beautiful Debbie! Love the layout and your papers. The inside is decorated beautifully as well. Hugs, Maria

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh and she looks wonderful in navys and greens. Another awesome St Pat's card.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining us on our "Flowers for Mum" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie this is so PRETTY, Happy St. Patty's to you!!~

Dena said...

Debbie! These colors do work perfectly together! Your card is amazing!!! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Jodi said...

Oh Debbie! I just love your beautiful St. Patrick's Day creation!! I agree with you about using the things you already have... I really need to do that and... eyelets are one thing that I have and they haven't seen the light of day in ages too!! Gorgeous work as always!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Deb said...

This card is soooo beautiful, your attention to detail is just amazing Deb! All your card recipients must consider themselves so LUCKY!!!

elsi67 said...

Lovely :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Janie Printz said...

Those colors couldn't work any better than that. Wonderful combo & such an amazing St. Patty's Day card.... LOVE your coloring of that sweet Maggie.
Hugs, Janie

Wendy said...

Oh Debbie~those colors are so perfect! They really do compliment each other! I love your layout and the coloring of Tilda. Everything is perfect as always! Awesome card!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

phatelara said...

Hi! I came from Creative Card Crews blog, just joined today for the first time. Such an adorable card! :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Kris L said...

Oh I aspire to color like you. Gorgous card - love the blue and green together. Hugs...Kris

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Debbie ... I would never have thought of using blue and green but its gorgeous! Lovin your shamrock bling too!

Karli said...

fabulous card! I love the Maggies & you've done a great job with this one :) Those blues & greens are striking! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Hugs~
Karli

Tammi said...

So adorable, the colors are amazing together! Love the shamrocks inside too!